cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no phone, no broadband

Lindsaymat

Still no phone, no broadband

Finally supposed to have broadband today after weeks of having non, openreach engineer knocked today and said the problem was finally sorted.
Tried connecting to the router which was orange with the red "b" light on, but it wouldn't connect. I reset the username on my phone on the plusnet page that came up whilst trying to connect, the router then turned blue and said I was connected to WiFi but with no username and when I checked it said "admin" where it should have my username. Opened my internet browser and tried to search, it said not connected to the internet, plusnets page came up and said i was still connected.
I reset my account info and typed in what should be my username and password, the router turned orange again with the red "b" showing!
Please help as I've now had no broadband for 9 weeks as I was with talk talk before and i left them as they never repaired the problem that was previously at the local exchange.
This has cost me a fortune in buying more data bolt ins for my phone and I can't keep this up for any longer.

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from Fibre Boadband to My Order.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.

1 REPLY 1
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Still no phone, no broadband

Hi @Lindsaymat

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry for the delayed response to your query. I have had a look into your account and can see that this should be working correctly. Would you be able to confirm this?

Once again I do apologise for the delay in responding. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.