Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no phone line or

FIXED
happytrailz87
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Still no phone line or

Still no phone line or broadband. After 3 weeks with plusnet from leaving sky i have been left with no sky service and you still have not activated my line. i have had my account closed twice now rather than have it sorting and admit you cant install. you have left my family with no service and i still have not had a engineer appointment this is disgusting and my family should not have to accept your companys negligence. you are now challenging my daughters disabilty and are causing her stress and worry during the most important exmas of her life clearly no one cares as 3 appointments booked where blatent lies if you want good customer service dont join plusnet not sure how they can illegally advertise great customer service 

19 REPLIES 19
happytrailz87
Dabbler

Re: Still no phone line or

Awful just awful clearly a company that gets you on contract and then lie through there teeth.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) All caps post edited as per forum rule.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had.

Unfortunately it takes 10 working days for the service to transfer from your current provider.

If your phone and internet aren't working I'd recommend contacting them to raise a fault.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
happytrailz87
Dabbler

see no one cares youwas supposed to take my line the 26th sky are no longer involved my house phone is dead no line in property always someone elses fault but plusnets 3 times ive been emailed appointments and three time they was not done  

happytrailz87
Dabbler

and 10 working days is the 30th so id get a calculator if i was you as the 14th of july is way over the 10 days it more liek 30 days u have left me with no service sky ceased service on 25th as you were supposed to activate on the 26th letter here in black and white will attach 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

The delays have been down to Sky cancelling the initial order and then you wishing to cancel your account.

As the line is still showing as active with Sky I'd recommend contacting them as we can't do anything until the 14th as it stands.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
happytrailz87
Dabbler

more lies i was told that intial order would take 10 days from the 18th and sky are no longer involved ive contacted sky and im no longer a customer with them 

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

There is absolutely no benefit in us not being honest here, we want to add customers so I'm not sure why lying would help do that.

There is still a service showing on that number/address provided by Sky. To move this to us takes a minimum of 10 working days. If the Sky service is no longer working, they need to resolve this.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Rez99
Dabbler

Hi happytrailz87                         

I feel for you and hope you don't end up waiting as long as I have been for things to get resolved. I appreciate that sometimes things can go wrong but it is the incompetence, lack of updates, lack of empathy and lack of the most basic customer service that is getting to me. BTW I have been lied to multiple times by PlusNet representatives with regards to being called back - I have downloaded transcripts from their online chats to prove this. These may find themselves on my posts shortly.

happytrailz87
Dabbler

Hello Jamie,

Account username: happytrailz87

Our Support Team have opened Question 128425583 to track an issue on your account.

Dear Mr Measom,  Thanks for your time today.  As discussed I have amended your appointment for 30/06/2016.  This will be an all-day appointment meaning any work will be completed externally.  Kind regards,  [Removed] [internal] amended apptmnt for customer, now the 30/06/2016. 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules

happytrailz87
Dabbler

just confused as to why ive been told this date and and the 5th of july and still neither happening sorry i forgot to remove the name i do apoligise

happytrailz87
Dabbler

see i have been given four seperate installs fro your company funny how you dont reply after i send prof aint it see your company just dont care 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@happytrailz87 As I mentioned there isn't anything further we can do as we aren't allowed to speed up the transfer due to Ofcom regulations.

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
happytrailz87
Dabbler

so why have i recived false promises and false emails in relation to this then as i have been told three seprate installs now 

happytrailz87
Dabbler

how to i get into contact witht the ceo of plusnet as the way my family have been treated is unfair i joined on the 17th of june and im know waiting till the 14th of july this is not 10 days is it sir no it is not it is more like 4 weeks so please tell me how ten days is so then