cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no broadband since signing up

Mr_T

Still no broadband since signing up

I placed an order nearly two months ago for ADSL broadband and got a new phone number and line got activated on the 9/9 still no broadband. Having rung up about 6 times to try and rectify I keep getting told different stories about manual activating, re ordering or order cancelled or fault on line or TAGS. Last conversation was about escalating and raising a complaint. Ive been charged the initial payment and already had one month payment gone out but still no broadband. As far as I can see Plusnet have not held up their end of the contract and I'd like this resolved. I must make clear that I do want broadband but if plusnet can't provide it I need to know and I'd expect a full refund so I can get it elsewhere.
1 REPLY 1
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Still no broadband since signing up

Hi @ Mr_T,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm really sorry to hear of the delayed completion of your broadband and appreciate the frustration this is causing you.

I've looked into this and called you this morning to discuss the issue further. I've sent a response and will continue to monitor and update you via the ticket. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me via the ticket.

Thanks - LF