cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of my Order

P4go

Status of my Order

Hello everyone.
I've just want to be safe than sorry and start my topic about order case what I can see on other topics pep have some issues about getting everything on time.

Could a plusnet help team just confirm that's everything is going well and soft with my order. My current status is:
Activating your line
Broadband orders typically take a week to complete.
Your broadband order should complete on 21st Nov 2017 - After 12pm. Please note that this date can sometimes change. We'll let you know if this happens.

Hardware delivery
The order has not yet been placed.

I'm really looking forward to have internet access that day. I ordered fiber.

Kind regards

Pawel.
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Status of my Order

Hello Pawel and welcome aboard.

Everything looks on track. It looks like there's a spot of good news. Our suppliers have advised us they're activating the service on the 17th instead. It should complete at any point up to midnight so just in time for the weekend.

I can see our automated system has processed your router order now so it should be dispatched soon.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
P4go

Hello,

Thanks Gandalf

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems Pawel. I've just checked your account now and I can see the order has completed and your router has connected to the internet about 30 minutes ago. Enjoy your weekend!

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet