cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Started New Contract but notified of charge for old one.

tonespectra
Dabbler

Started New Contract but notified of charge for old one.

Hello. I got an email today notifying me that I'll be charged the new monthly rate of £37 odd, but I've already signed up for a new contract for £17 odd a month. I don't need two separate packages, I just want the new one to replace the old. I assuming this will correct itself? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Started New Contract but notified of charge for old one.

Hiya @tonespectra, thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm really sorry for the confusion with your bill and contract. I've provided a more detailed response on this on your account here and outlined the steps I am taking to sort this for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223808059

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
tonespectra
Dabbler

Hello. I received an email on the 18th April 2022 confirming my new contract for the 'special offer price', so from 19/04/2022, the monthly subscription should be £17.99 for 18 months.

However, on the 26 April 2022 I was still charged £37.13 based on the old contract. Will this amount be subtracted from my new contract?

Kind Regards,

Jose.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi Jose,

I can see Lauren's explained in the ticket here > https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223808059 that you'll see backdated discounts and a manual credit on your next bill to cover the overcharge. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet