cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staggeringly Bad Service: 3 times Waiting for 1 Hour in the Phone Queue and no Resolution!

Chrisr1

Staggeringly Bad Service: 3 times Waiting for 1 Hour in the Phone Queue and no Resolution!

I am guessing I am not the only one having to wait one hour each time I have to call the provisioning team.

And I wouldn’t have to if they didn’t continually mess up my order.

I moved house on the 23rd October. I had to spend one hour queuing on the phone to ask them to move me.

I was told the broadband for my new house would go live 11th November. The 11th November came and went. Nothing. Another one hour queue on the phone to find my order had been cancelled with no real explanation.

Router came today. They were suppposed to send two; I have two lines (neadless to say neither line has broadband yet). Looks like they have screwed up the order again. Currently waiting and estimated 60 minutes to find out what has gone wrong.

I raised a complaint last time I managed to get through. Unsurprisingly I’ve head nothing since.

I am straggered that Plusnet has the audacity to advertise on TV about it’s great customer service. What a lie. Please sort out the provisioning team (they don’t do web chat because they are too busy they tell me - arrrggg)

2 REPLIES 2
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Staggeringly Bad Service: 3 times Waiting for 1 Hour in the Phone Queue and no Resolution!

Hi @Chrisr1 

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues you have had whilst trying to get updates about your order.

I have looked into your order and can see that you managed to get in contact with one of our Prov Agents yesterday who updated this ticket. 

The same ticket should be updated within 24 hours of the last contact providing an activation date. 

Please accept my apologies for the length of time that this order is taking to progress. 

There will always be a few of us around on here (during business hours) for further assistance if you need it. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Staggeringly Bad Service: 3 times Waiting for 1 Hour in the Phone Queue and no Resolution!

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Orders 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'