cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special renewal offer - save £1 per month.. 12th year of custom!

teamdb
Grafter

Special renewal offer - save £1 per month.. 12th year of custom!

Just had a look at the Fibre Unlimited exta renewal options, somewhat disappointed that my out of contract cost of £32.99pm can be slashed by a huge £1 to £31.99pm with 18-month contract, yet a new customer can have an identical package for £26.99, same contract, plus cashback.

I'd rather not switch providers as in the 12 years I've been signed up, bar the dodgy hub one firmware (wifi performance), I've had very few issues with connection performance, but if needs must...

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 414

Re: Special renewal offer - save £1 per month.. 12th year of custom!

@teamdb 

Ignore this 'try on' offer. Go onto a comparison site and find a cheap deal for the same product from a mainstream competitor. Then ring Customer Services and select the 'I'm thinking of leaving' option.

You will probably get another silly price offered. At this point quote the competitors deal and ask for it to be matched. You are very likely at this stage to get a far more acceptable offer.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: Special renewal offer - save £1 per month.. 12th year of custom!

Hi teamdb,

I am sorry to read this.

Like many other ISP's, Plusnet offer an introductory price for new customers as an incentive to sign up. We are unable to guarantee that we can match a new customer deal, or a deal through a 3rd party, for existing customers. We will always look to offer the cheapest price available to you, for the services that you have with us.

Our Customer Options team are available on 0800 013 2632 to discuss a new deal. The opening times are as follows;

08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday
09:00 - 19:00 Saturday
09:00 - 18:00 Sundays

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team