cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky to Plusnet Broadband Activation

raikesy1

Sky to Plusnet Broadband Activation

Hello,

Just looking for a bit of reassurance since I'v noticed a few posts here re. switching from Sky to Plusnet not exactly going to plan...

My switch date is today and at 09:00 my Sky connection dropped as expected. I'm yet to receive any messages or updates from Plusnet, but currently I am without Broadband. My experience in the past is once the old provider dropped off, the new provider came online a short time after but this does not appear to be the case this time around.

Can someone @plusnet have a quick check of my account please and make sure all is on-track (and even better a timeframe for broadband 🙂 )

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Sky to Plusnet Broadband Activation

Hiya @raikesy1, thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry that you are currently without service.

I have checked the orders and these look to be progressing fine with no delays at present, the orders don't show us at what time they will complete but are expected to complete any time up to midnight tonight.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused in the meantime and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team