cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signup failed at payment stage

FIXED
brush1952

Signup failed at payment stage

Can anyone advise the best way forward where the Plusnet system fails at the monthly direct debit stage. I do not want to ring in as this might jeopardise my £75 Topcashback. I am not sure whether this forum is "Community only" or whether Plusnet staff monitor the posts. If the latter, could someone kindly advise the best way forward. I have received no emails to confirm that the application has been successful and am keen to avoid any delay. Alternatively, any guidance would be gratefully received.

4 REPLIES 4
MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: Signup failed at payment stage

Hi welcome, 

it is primarily a community forum but there are quite a few staff who post and help in here too.

When your DD failed, did the order go through and give you confirmation emails , account names etc? 

You can change your DD details online just not 100% sure on the bits its failed at, did the order fail to compelte?

p.s. best to edit your post and remove your username too, the modes will do once they see to help protect your account.

brush1952

The application did not complete and no emails received. Would also be a bit miffed if the cashback was not registered correctly because of a fault in Plusnet's online system. You sometime get the feeling that things are going against you from the very start! Thanks for the prompt response.

MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

Fix
If signup failed to complete you could try ordering again then?
What error did you get? Did it not like your details or a generic server error type error?
brush1952

MrSilver

Thanks. I took the risk of ringing them and they confirmed that there is nothing on the system and that I am safe to start the application again. Thanks for all your help.