cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed yesterday, is it possible to......

BRABUS
Grafter

Signed yesterday, is it possible to......

Yesterday afternoon I got my cousin to sign up to Plusnet for fibre and phone.  The sales agent didn't mention that there was an offer running nor that it was due to expire in a few hours Sad

I have just seen a message on another forum about today's prices.  It's now £5 a month for the full 18 months.  Now the question is does anyone know if it is possible to cancel yesterday's order and reorder it?  I am desperately trying to save him money as he is disabled and on many days his internet is his only connection with the outisde world.

It will be even more important in the next few months as he is due to undergo some pretty major surgery and won't be able to get out at all for possibly months so saving money will be even more crucial.

cheers

1 REPLY 1
DWC
Hooked

Re: Signed yesterday, is it possible to......

Not a problem see below.

When you joined Plusnet, you accepted that you have up to 14 days from tomorrow to cancel your order.

If you cancel within 14 days you'll have to pay for the services you have used, any installation, connection or activation charges that may apply and return at your own cost any equipment. If you've had a free installation, connection or activation offer, you'll need to pay the normal charges where incurred by us before your cancellation. You can cancel your order for any equipment we send you up to 14 days after you receive it, and you may have to return it at your own cost.

If you decide to cancel, you can do this either by completing our Cancellation form and sending it to the address listed within or by calling us on 0800 013 2632 or 0330 123 9197.