cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up with Plusnet, payment taken but order never came through

FeFe

Signed up with Plusnet, payment taken but order never came through

I'd like to know where my order is. I placed an order to switch from my current supplier to Plusnet on 15th March and the payment was taken when I signed up. I subsequently received a letter from my current supplier, indicating a switchover date of 26th March Since nothing happened in receiving the Plusnet router, I phoned you up on the 23th March and was told something wrong happened and Plusnet needed to cancel the order and place a new one with my current supplier (see question Ref. 200277822 on your system please). Since then another week has passed, your service phone number has become unavailable (can never get connected after the lovely recorded message) and I emailed at least 3 times following that question. So please can someone please take a look at my order and tell me what is going on.Using the order tracker, all I can see is it is still in the 'checking your line' stage whereby there has been an error Plusnet claimed to have found. If Plusnet cannot fulfill the order, can I please at least get the current order cancelled and have my money back so I can try other suppliers. I understand the Covid-19 situation but equally I require a reliable broadband connection to continue working from home. So please can you help. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Signed up with Plusnet, payment taken but order never came through

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Temac
Dabbler

Dear Moderator,

I think the original poster would like some action on his problem. Moving his post to another heading will not help at all.

I have made several requests of a similar nature with absolutely no response from CS.

It makes me annoyed that your new sign-up line is answered within seconds but CS is unavailable (then the new customers come here looking for updates on their order!).

We all know these are difficult times, but signing up new customers when you know you can't support them seems sharp business practice to say the least!

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@Temac 

The Moderators on this forum are just customers volunteering their time.

We are not Plusnet staff and are here to manage the forum, we have no access to Plusnet systems.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Temac
Dabbler

I take your point but CS are conspicuous by their absence on these forums I think you will agree.