cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Richardhodnett

Hi, I haven't received an email regarding a reward card after my account going active on 21st May, could this be rectified please
6 REPLIES 6
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Sign up voucher

Hiya @Richardhodnett

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting back to you, we're a little busier than usual and it is taking us longer than we would like to get back to you guys. 

I have checked the account and I can't see it being placed on a reward off. I do want to get this sorted for you, can I ask how you signed up the account? Was it through our site directly or through a third party site such as money saving expert or Top cashback? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Richardhodnett

Hi,
I've spoken to your sales department and hopefully this is all sorted now.
Thanks
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Not a problem, please come back to me if you need any further help Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Richardhodnett

Hi, after thinking this was all sorted, it has been well over the 30\31 days that you say, I'm quite disappointed with the customer service regarding this, as I had to sign up again because you thought I wasn't eligible for the offer...
Richardhodnett

Hi, after waiting more than the 30/31days that was said through an email and via your website I still haven't received the reward card, could you look into this please?
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Richardhodnett,

I'm very sorry to hear that this is the case. Have you receive an email (which linked to a form you can fill out) from us since you last spoke to the team? The reward card would have to be redeemed via this email before it's sent to you Smiley

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team