cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should my Plusnet Hub One have been dispatchedby now?

FIXED
ifox6767
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Should my Plusnet Hub One have been dispatchedby now?

Hi

I put in an order on the 4th July to upgrade my broadband to Unlimited fibre and received an email informing me that this would happen on the 11th July.

The Order tracking is still showing the new broadband router status as 'The order has not yet been placed'.  If I am to receive it before the 11th should it not have been dispatched by now?

Am I going to upgraded to fibre before I get a router that supports it?

Regards

Ian

3 REPLIES 3
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Should my Plusnet Hub One have been dispatchedby now?

Hi @ifox6767

Thanks for getting in touch regarding your router.

I can see that this is still to be dispatched however this will still arrive before your activation date. I have checked through the details of your order and can see that we sent the original request with 11th however this is subject to engineer availability to complete any external work required. Our suppliers have provided more details that I have attached on the following ticket here

I have also manually arranged dispatch of your router to be sure this arrives in time.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

ifox6767
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Fix

Thank you for your prompt response - though shouldn't the system automatically notify customers of any delays?

Regards

Ian

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @ifox6767

Thanks for getting back to me.

Usually you would receive a notification, however I can see that this has updated on the account and not sent an email notification alongside which I do apologise for, you can view this here

I will ensure that this is fed back to prevent anything like this in the future.