Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I be upset? / Existing customer agrees to "deal"

FIXED
Highlighted
mmark101
Hooked

Should I be upset? / Existing customer agrees to "deal"

So I had an online chat. I'm thinking about leaving. As a long-term customer, I'm offered the `best possible deal`, upgrading my adsl to fttc at the same time: 12mth at £29.99. I agree. I log in today, having received the router, and see that a new customer could get this same "deal" for £3.00 less pcm. Admittedly, there's a £9.99 admin fee. Still means I pay more per year. I should chalk this up to inexperience, but I feel aggrieved and am tempted to cancel just cos of that. I need reassurance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1 REPLY 1
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 19

Re: Should I be upset? / Existing customer agrees to "deal"

Fix

Hi @mmark101, I'm happy to hear you decided to re-contract with us, we really appreciate your custom.

I am sorry to hear though that you are considering cancelling this. Deals can vary I'm afraid and our Customer Options Team will usually offer the best deal available to you. However, if you wish to try and re-negotiate I'd advise giving them a call on 0800 013 2632, though can't guarantee they could match the deal for you.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team