cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting an activation/start date

FIXED
Aline

Setting an activation/start date

I've seen that this question has been asked a few times on here with Staff tags coming forward and saying you can set, or push back, a start date later than the order. (I haven't ordered anything yet, want all my facts first)

I've just spoken to 2 live chat agents and both have told me if I want my package to start later, i need to order it later and that I'm unable to set the start date. Obviously if I order it later, then I can't take advantage of the Black Friday deal going on.

I move into a new flat on Dec 21st, so of course I'd like to get the deal but delay the start to around the 7th Dec, so it's activated for around the time we move in.

So who is right in this case? Can the start date be moved back a few weeks from the order or do I just have to stick with the date I'm given on the order like the live chat agents have told me?

1 REPLY 1
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Setting an activation/start date

Fix

Hi @Aline

Thanks for getting in touch regarding this.

I would advise to take up the offer that you wish and then inform us through the community once you have done so.

We will be able to move your start date for you to line up with moving into your new flat.

Let us know if you have any other questions!