As title says, question was raised after service did not commence on due date.
There have been a series of updates requested from supplier but all that happens is another problem found and yet more delays.
Would be grateful if PN can please carry out reviews on the date that your supplier suggests as waiting a day or two after the supplier review date has caused noticable overall delays, particularly when the next review date now falls after the weekend. I estimate at least a week has been lost through this. Next supplier stated review is set for 16th (in 12:22 message) but PN have set question to be on hold until the 17th - and on the last two occasions PN did not reply on the day question reopened but the day after, these delays stack up.
Our disabled son does not understand why we are not allowing him to have the same access to the internet as before, a result of us simply trying to keep a small level of BB access via a 4G router for ourselves, general mobile reception in the village is not great so we can't revert to that to help much. The compensation is not enough to buy another 4G router & sim, and we are finding issues with the 4G system anyway with it preventing some websites from working and his PS4 will not work on the BB correctly.
I do not know quite what an ASG escalation is to know if this is really going to speed things up or are we facing a long series of supplier imposed delays even with it.
Any help in getting our BB live would be gratefully recieved.
Fixed! Go to the fix.
Hi there @PLT I'm really sorry to see this. An "ASG escalation" is needed when there's a software issue delaying the order so we'll definitely need to get that resolved before we can provide the connection.
I'll pick this up and take ownership of it for you, could you send me a PM along with your username please?