Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service start date?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Service start date?

Hello,

I expected that at some point during the order process I would be able to pick a start date, however this wasn't the case.

I have been looking around the My Account settings and cannot find anywhere to choose a start date there either.

Does anybody know if it is possible to change my start date somehow? I move into the property that I have ordered the service for in one week, and wouldn't want the phone line takeover to happen before then!

Thanks for any help.

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Service start date?

Hello there and welcome aboard!

I can change your start date for you.

However, it looks like we're activating your services on the 7th December, as we're taking over the active line that's already at the property. These kind of orders bear a minimum lead time of 10 working days due to regulation.

-Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

If the 7th of December is the earliest it can be activated that is fine, however the earliest it can be done from the 29th of November is best.

Thanks for your help!

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Gandalf has already stated the earliest date is the 7th December because of the Ofcom regulatory requirement of 10 working days lead time for line takeovers. So it is effectively 2 weeks from the order date and can not be any earlier.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems, let us know how your activation goes.

Sorry that it can't be done any sooner for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet