cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seized my working internet line and no proper response

amitpatil1

Seized my working internet line and no proper response

Plusnet seized my internet line which was working from last three months on 31st August. After contacting they submitted new order which suppose to be completed by 8th September. But after contacting today they said there is some mistake from their side so submitted the order again today an I wasn't informed about this. I tried to reach multiple persons from provisioning team bit everyone has disconnected my call without giving any proper answer. I am really frustrated now. I had plusnet from more than two years and now facing all these issues. I work in IT industry and internet is my priority, but I don't see any good support or future with plusnet now. Sorry.
1 REPLY 1
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Seized my working internet line and no proper response

Hello @amitpatil1

Thanks a lot for reaching out and I'm really sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your account following the recent House Move. I'm also sorry for the lack of clarity and information provided as to exactly what went wrong.

We've had an ongoing issue for a while now, which causes some accounts to break after going through a House Move. When this occurs, we create what's called a "repair account". It's our Provisioning Team's job to then either place orders to take over the line which we already own at your new property - which can lead to around 10 days of no service, or we can simply migrate the working service over to the new account and activate the components on our end, which gets your service working.

The latter was done on your account, but for some reason, was done incorrectly, and the old account was shut down while it still had your line details on it, which lead to our automated system placing a cease order. Even though the new account is active, in reality, there's no active line at your property, and there won't be until around 15/09/2021 at least - subject to availability.

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused, as some processes were clearly not followed correctly on our end which has lead to this.

Keep an eye on the open complaint Ticket for further updates from our Provisioning Team as they'll soon be confirming your re-activation date.

You'll find this here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id= 217525792

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds