cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seem to be disconnected early from old provider

ruth2

Seem to be disconnected early from old provider

We've been advised by plusnet and our old supplier Sky that were going to moving internet provider on April 6th. However our internet was cut off this morning. I'm concerned Plusnet have messed up the order as I did get a text saying the internet order was delayed and the guy I spoke to told me it was all fine, just something to do with open reach but it'll all be done by April 6th. I reiterated we could not be without internet as we both work from home and he didn't say a word, now this! Anyone else had this issue?
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Seem to be disconnected early from old provider

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

@ruth2 have you spoken to Sky to ask why they have disconnected you prior to the date which they advised ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Sleepboot
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Have you considered that it might be a fault rather than a deliberate disconnection. Contact Sky to find out.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @ruth2, I've just had a look into this for you and our order to transfer your service over on 6/4/22 is still set to go ahead so it's likely that there's a fault affecting your current provider so I'd get in touch with them for help with that. I hope that gets sorted out soon for you and do shout up if there's anything else I can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team