Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same problem as others - moving of activation dates

FIXED
KH2
Fixes: 1

Same problem as others - moving of activation dates

Looks like I am having similar issues!  Placed an order to switch Phone and broadband) from BT on 25 November and all went through ok, especially the money out!

Since  then I have had several emails stating phone line order cancelled by customer (incorrect), Plusnet blamed BT, Bt blamed Plusnet etc.  Now the latest date for the broadband activation is 24 Dec, a month after order.

What are my rights regarding cancellation as Plusnet have not met there side of the contract and BT are going to stop the line and broadband before the Plusnet activation leaving me with no phone or internet and am a homeworker?

on the positive side I have been sent a router but it’s going to gather dust!

Anyone know where I stand?

1 REPLY 1
KH2
Fixes: 1

Re: Same problem as others - moving of activation dates

Fix

Update.  Finally got through at 0800 this morning.  They tried to convince that all was in order but when pushed they confirmed that no Open Reach confirmation had been received.  This is clearly the logjam!  Asked to be put through to cancellation team who agreed to cancel our order as we had not received any service from them.  They say they will refund our £24.99 within 30 days and send a prepaid package to return their router.

I guess that even if you are outside the 14 day cool off they cannot stop you cancelling as no service was activated.  Going to stay with BT until March as the Plusnet team admit the high volume of moves due to the stamp duty holiday are meaning that Open Reach cannot keep up.

Hope you all get a resolution soon.