cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not arrived - no phone :-(

Deepestblue

SIM card not arrived - no phone :-(

Hi I placed my order online and had an email last Tuesday (4th Jan)  which states that it is on it’s way. But no SIM card has arrived? Could I ask how long I need to wait for the sim to arrive?

I sadly made the mistake of giving my PAC code on the form, so I’ve been without a phone signal since the 6th. At the moment I’m without any ability to make phone calls. It’s a bit of a pain with online banking etc. You realise how much you use the phone when you don’t have it.

Thanks for your help

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: SIM card not arrived - no phone :-(

Hi Chris, I'm really sorry to see we've ported your number across before your SIM's arrived.

Could you drop me a private message with the following details to pass our data protection checks, so I can take a look?

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

I suspect it'll come to ordering a new SIM as it may be lost in the post due to the length of time it's been.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Deepestblue

Thanks for your help and prompt reply. I’ll send a private message shortly.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks Chris, I've just had a look into this for you and I've messaged you back now.

Let me know how it goes. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet