cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router?

Mrsmcintoish

Router?

Hi I just had my phone line put in and sorted today but I haven’t received my router yet, any idea when it would come?

5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Router?

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mrsmcintoish

I’ve also had an e-mail saying my broad band is up and ready and to plug in a router. I haven’t got one!

Peterw058
Dabbler

Hi I am in the same situation, phone and broadband was advised as being live yesterday despite today being the agreed date. I spent over 2.5 hours on the phone last night getting passed from pillar to post and still nothing got resolved. As I couldn’t get through on the phone today I started an online chat, I was advised that the router had been posted today and I should receive it within 3 to 5 days! When I explained that the post office do a next day service I got no reply, when I enquired about cancelling as I don’t want this to be the service level received for the next two years they said that would be OK but I wouldn’t receive a refund as the service was live although I am unable to use it as I have no router!! I am going to cancel and stop my DD tonight, pat a bit more and go to a better supplier, if I don’t get my money back I will take legal action as I am in the legal profession anyway.
I hope you have more luck than me getting sorted!
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Mrsmcintoish

I am deeply sorry to hear you have not received your router yet.

I have looked into your account and responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Peterw058

I am deeply sorry to hear you have also not received your router and for the wait times in our call queue.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.