cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router still not arrived.

buskinf0rchange

Router still not arrived.

I'm a new customer and my activation date was the 25th of April. I rang customer services on the 29th as my router hadn't arrived yet. I was told it was posted on the 24th. Which is already not great as I was told the router would arrive before my activation date. I was told it would take 3-5 working days for delivery. So I've now waited the 5 days and still no router. I've now gone a week without home internet. I've had to add 2 data bolt ons to my mobile data to be able to deal with work and I honestly don't understand why I have no working internet, but I've got emails telling me I'm good to go and your already telling me when my next bill is due. It's getting quite frustrating. I can't take the time to call again at the minute. But if someone could kindly help get a router out to me in the next few days or give me my money back so I at least know where I stand I would appreciate it.
I have checked, I don't have any pending mail or sorry you weren't at home cards to pick anything up. I wish I did! But nothing as yet.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Gary
1 REPLY 1
BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Re: Router still not arrived.

Hi @buskinf0rchange. I've re-sent a replacement router for you as your previous one has not arrived in the standard time. This should be with you soon. Apologies for the delivery issue. Chris / Plusnet Leeds.

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team