cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router still not arrived

elliotgt

Router still not arrived

We ordered broadband service on 09-Sept and booked the engineer to come on 28-Sept, for broadband activation that evening (the BT engineer came on 28-Sept and checked the connection).

We got an email of the 24-Sept, only 2 working days before we were supposed to go live!? The email said the router would be there in 3-5 working days. It is now 30-Sept (5 working days since the router was dispatched) and we have no sign of a router or getting connected to internet.

The call centre has been closed since at least Monday, but I managed to get through by getting through to the mobile team in the automatic system, and get transferred. I was told another router was sent first class on Monday. No sign of that one either. 

This is ridiculous. Can you please help us get the broadband we bought 3 weeks ago

We both have to work from home,

2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Router still not arrived

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Router still not arrived

Thanks for getting in touch @elliotgt 

I'm really sorry for the delay. It looks like you've received your router now as I can see you've been online since Friday. Let us know if there are any further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet