cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router should’ve arrived over a week ago

Beanly

Router should’ve arrived over a week ago

So I’ve recently moved back into my old house and require the internet to submit university work and the like. I ordered fibre broadband with a new router which should’ve arrived over a week ago, I can’t find any information on whether it’s even been posted. I’ve looked at the status of my order (which I can’t seem to find again as it says there’s a problem with the webpage as it’s being updated but it has said this for days now) and it said they were checking the lines but despite this they still took money out of my account for the order? I try and call between 9-6pm but no response whatsoever just straight to voicemail, I’m at a loss for what I’m supposed to do.
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Router should’ve arrived over a week ago

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

@Beanly 

Your installation date might have been put back and Plusnet not informed you. If you already have a working phone then put the number in here, read through and look for mention of an open order and the completion date. This is when Openreach have currently got the work planned.  https://my.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/adsl.htm?s_cid=ws_furls_adslchecker

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Beanly

I put my telephone number in however it said they have no information on it, I don’t know how to find out my access line ID and google isn’t much help. I tried using the postcode checker but it just came back with availability.