cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router received but not ready to connect- 3 months since ordered

MDann54

Router received but not ready to connect- 3 months since ordered

We submitted an order for a Fiber optic broadband and phone package on the 30th July 2020. I received the router at the start of September and i still have not received a confirmation to say it is ready to use. I have emailed the customer service desk several times and have also tried calling. Every time i call i cannot get through and get told that Plusnet are experiencing a high number of calls. Unfortunately, i am yet to receive any inclination of when the broadband line will be activated and nothing has shown on the online account. The order status was stuck on sending out the router and i am now unable to see the order status at all. I completely understand that we in the middle of a pandemic and lots of companies are experiencing high delays with orders but i am very frustrated at the lack of communication. I have been informed that Broadband orders typically take 1 week to be activated not 3 weeks. Myself and my husband rely on the internet particularly to order online shopping and communicating with family during the lock down. We do not want to be stuck without anything as the Covid 19 situation gets worse over time. Any suggestions on where to go next?