cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not received, broadband due to go active

Grizzlemethis
Hooked

Router not received, broadband due to go active

Router was supposedly dispatched on Tue, 23rd and it is now the 27th and my router has yet to turn up. My activation/Go Live date is 1st March. Can anyone confirm my router has actually been dispatched or tell me what's going on.

I've had no other issues with anything arriving in the post or anything being delayed on my end. I work from home and I cannot really afford downtime. This is the second issue I'm having and my services haven't even gone live yet. 

5 REPLIES 5
BadWolf24
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 10

Re: Router not received, broadband due to go active

Hi there @Grizzlemethis.

We generally say that routers arrive 3-5 working days after they are dispatched. Yours was definitely dispatched as you outlined, however if you don't receive this tomorrow then please let us know and we can send a replacement for you. Apologies for the issues encountered.

All the best

Chris Fitzsimmons
 Plusnet Help Team
Grizzlemethis
Hooked

Hi @BadWolf24 

Just received my post and unfortunately the router has still not arrived. 

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey there, thank you for reaching out and I'd also like to apologise if you are yet to receive your router.

I've had a look into the account and can see an active broadband connection. Please let me know if you're using a third party router, or have now received our Plusnet Hub One?

-Adam

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Grizzlemethis
Hooked

Hi @adam945 

I am currently using a Technicolor router from my last ISP which I need to return in the next few days.

I can confirm I have not received the Plusnet hub and have already had my post delivered via Royal Mail.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm really sorry to hear that the router has not yet been received, despite it being dispatched 6 days ago. I've now raised this with our team and have requested another one to be sent out to you. This should arrive by the end of the week.

-Adam

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds