Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not arrived

FIXED
tom24

Router not arrived

Hi,

Got a message couple of day ago that my router was on its way. the engineer was here yesterday and set things up I started paying for your services yesterday.

But haven't received my router or activation massage.

At the moment it seems like I'm paying for something I don't have.

Which is probably nice for you not so much for me.

Tom

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Router not arrived

Fix

Thanks for your post @tom24 and apologies for the delayed response. I'm sorry to see you've not received your router yet. I've got a new router ordered for you now as I suspect the previous one got lost in the post. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
hypoxia1969

Hi,

I wanted to arrange a broadband install but there was an issue with my address so it was agreed that the engineer would come and survey and get the phone line working first. He did this on Friday 4 September. It is now 21 September and I am still waiting for a router to be delivered. I have tried to call to sort this out on several occasions but your help lines are always too busy.

Please advise!

Thanks,

Aldo De Giorgi

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your time on the phone Aldo. I'm sorry for the delay in placing your broadband order following your phone line being installed and the difficulties with contacting us.

As discussed I've now placed your broadband order and I'll call you back tomorrow to confirm when your services should go live. You'll receive your new router within the next few days too.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet