cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not arrived

Sammy3955

Router not arrived

My Broadband is due to start on Monday and my router was apparently posted on 24th June, 3 days ago. It has not arrived and I work from home. I see by the post in this forum that i am not alone. My first impressions will be trainted if I do not have any broadband come Monday

5 REPLIES 5
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Router not arrived

Hi there @Sammy3955 I am sorry to hear you've not received your router Sad You can view your call back/question on your account here.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
wardyface
Hooked

Mine has not arrived again either! It’s getting silly now. Why connect the broadband if the customer has no hub 🤷‍♀️ I hope I’m not being charged 🤨
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there @wardyface I do apologise, please get back in touch when you've received your router so I can ensure you haven't been charged please Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
wardyface
Hooked

No router again today! If it was indeed ever posted! Beginning to have my doubts Plusnet so far has been a huge disappointment. 15th June was their stated activation date. Posted first class yeah right 🤨. You just make bold claims about dates you can’t deliver on and expect the customer to suck it up Getting seriously miffed off now take note
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there @wardyface I am sorry for the delays but it is showing dispatched on our side so we can waiting for Royal Mail to post this to you, due to COVID19 we know there are some delays with postage and we are monitoring your connection to check if the router is with you here.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team