Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not Arrived and No update to Broadband Order

isamt
Hooked

Router not Arrived and No update to Broadband Order

Good afternoon,

Recently signed up to plusnet on 15th December 2021 in which my phone line had been ceased by my previous provider on 29th December. I had my phone line activated by plusnet last week but have had 0 correspondence as to when I will have an engineer fit fibre to the cabinet. In addition to this I am awaiting a 2nd router as the first one was "lost in transit". 

Please advise when it is likely I will receive my router and when my broadband will be activated as I work from home and will have to terminate this contract as it is costing me too much in using a hotspot.

5 REPLIES 5
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Router not Arrived and No update to Broadband Order

Hiya @isamt, thanks for getting in touch. I am really sorry for the concerns caused with your order and delays with the router.

I can see a new router has been ordered and the broadband order is due to complete on the 25th Jan, any time up to midnight. Our provisioning team are monitoring this for you and I can see the ticket here has been updated: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=220448968

If you have any further queries at all, do not hesitate to get back to me.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
isamt
Hooked

Thank you for confirming Lauren, unfortunately I cannot access the below ticket:

Screenshot 2022-01-10 163514.png

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm sorry that you are having issues accessing the ticket link. If not already done so, I would advise to first log in to your account, and then click on the link I provided.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
isamt
Hooked

Definitely logged in, please see where highlighted that I am able to log out of my account to confirm this Screenshot 2022-01-10 164552.png

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to me, I am sorry for the confusion. I can see from the screenshot you were logged in and wanted to check if you had tried first logging in online and then clicking the link I provided (as opposed to clicking the link and then logging in when prompted).

If you click on home, does this show you have any open tickets that you are able to view?

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team