cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router hasn’t arrived

jheek1234

Router hasn’t arrived

Hi, my broadband service is supposed to go live in a few days but I have not received a router. I’m a bit worried because I work from home. Could you please check? Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Router hasn’t arrived

Completely normal @ jheek1234 Smiley

Our automated system sends out routers, to arrive around 3 days prior to your activation date. As it stands, I can see that you have an appointment on 24/08/21 AM.

The router has been dispatched today and should be with you shortly. Give us a shout if you have any further questions at all.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
aks100
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Hi Adam,

The system cut it really close for me. I got a txt "your router has been ordered" on Sunday evening, then yesterday (1/Sep) I received and email sayiing "Your router is on the way". It arrived today (just after 3pm - postman was late for some reason), and today was my day to be migrated over to PN. My old service went deat at 2:45pm, so this was a little extra stress (but I do have previous routers that would have got me by).

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good morning @aks100

Thanks for letting us know that your router has arrived and that you're now up and running. Sorry to hear how close it was!

If you have any further issues at all, please feel free to reach out. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds