cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router has not arrived

robyndavies

Router has not arrived

My router has not yet arrived despite being dispatched 8/4/16 by first class Royal Mail. My broadband was also activated on 6/4/16, and I assume I have been paying for it from this date - 2 days before the router was even sent.

Is there any way to find out where my order is/have a new router dispatched? I'm concerned that it's been lost in the post. I'd also like to know if I can change the date I begin paying for this. 

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Router has not arrived

Sorry to hear that's not arrived yet and that it got dispatched late (For what it's worth, we requested for it to be sent out on 01/04/16 and it appears to have been delayed between us sending the request and it actually being sent out)

I'll arrange for another to be sent (Along with a returns bag in case the first one also arrives). While we unfortunately can't change the day your billing starts from, we can certainly issue a refund for the time between billing starting and when your router arrives.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
robyndavies

Thanks Harry.

Can you please confirm when the new router will be dispatched? I'd prefer to avoid a delay between your request and the actual dispatch again...

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi, we dispatched it on the 15th so I expect that should have reached you by now. Please let us know if it hasn't.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team