cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router but no live date and "changes to my order"

ajsteel88
Hooked

Router but no live date and "changes to my order"

Hi, I signed up on the 15th September and, after a delay processing my order leaving me without internet since my old provider disconnected me on the 29th, I finally received my router on the 3rd October. However, I have still not received a Go Live date and have been told that there have been "changes to my order".

It's now been a full week since the original planned switch date without any internet at all, leaving me unable to do work that is reliant on a broadband connection, despite having already paid for my first month whilst the progress tracker has been stuck on "Checking Your Line" for most of that week. What are these "changes" and why is it taking so long?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
ronaldoG

Re: Router but no live date and "changes to my order"

Hi. Having a similar problem, except I signed up on 4th August, and order is stuck same as yours.

"System updating", and "Checking your line" in progress.

Got router, but "Awaiting line activation" still to be completed, 2 months after initial contact with plusnet!!

Where's our ordered broadband gone???

ajsteel88
Hooked

It has been a farce. Zero helpful communication at all and unable to get through on the phones. As far as first impressions go, they couldn't have got it more wrong.
ronaldoG

AND They're still advertising for new customers on the telly!!

We accept there are covid restrictions just now, BUT PLEASE, PLEASE, CONNECT UP those of us who have been waiting since the last offers were advertised.

Anyone from PlusNet able to help us?