cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Replacement

beemer530

Router Replacement

So i was going to upgrade my package because it's about time but i also need a new Hub One Router as the WiFi is starting to well, break.

before this goes any further i went through all the fixes the internet could give me and factory reset it all and spoke to live support, it lasted about 6 hours before the issues began again.

So the only option I can see is a replacement but I can't see how to go about getting one, when I went to upgrade my package it has the option to add one I think.
it says "You will need to have a fibre enabled router,are you sure you don't need one?" with a button the "change this" but it doesn't work.

Not sure where to go from there and i don't want to upgrade until i know I can get the replacement router.

Thanks for any help

2 REPLIES 2
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Re: Router Replacement

Hi @beemer530, thanks for your post.

The best way to ensure that you receive a new router on re-contracting would be to call the Customer Options Team. They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

When you speak with an advisor, simply inform them that you need a new router and they'll get one dispatched right away.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Router Replacement

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'