Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Not Arrived Fibre Not Activated Yet But Past Due Date

FIXED
caroltay
Dabbler

Router Not Arrived Fibre Not Activated Yet But Past Due Date

Hi, I ordered fibre broadband and the activation date was 29th May. I still have not received my router and my internet is still on ordinary broadband. I can't find any information except that on my account page it says something like error you can't change your broadband as a change is in process. I have looked at the check my order page and that says I have the router and the broadband is activated but I think this is talking about my current broadband. The invoice for the fibre broadband is due in June but obviously I am not happy paying for that if it isn't fibre. I am working from home and I need to know when the changeover date is so that I can plan accordingly! And I also need to receive the correct fibre router before the due date so I don't end up offline for days and out of pocket. Please can someone help? Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Router Not Arrived Fibre Not Activated Yet But Past Due Date

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
caroltay
Dabbler

I'm on twitter with someone at the moment, if he can sort it then I will post that it is dealt with.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @caroltay,

I'm sorry you've been having trouble with the activation of your new upgraded service. I've checked over the orders in our suppliers system and they are due to complete anytime upto midnight on 04/06/2020. 

Apologies for the delays. 

Thanks. 

caroltay
Dabbler

Hi Mads, thanks that's good to know, but will the router arrive in time? Thanks.

Tags (1)
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Fix

No worries @caroltay, your router will arrive within 3-5 working days of the go live date. The router order is currently processing through our suppliers system, you'll receive an email confirming once the router has been dispatched. If the router arrives after the go live date, feel free to drop us a message on this thread and we can calculate a downtime credit onto the account to adjust your invoice.

Thanks. 

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@Mads wrote:

No worries @caroltay, your router will arrive within 3-5 working days of the go live date.

Using this basis, the router should already have arrived for a planned activation on the 4/6/2020?  Oops!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

caroltay
Dabbler

Thanks, it was activated on the 4th and the router arrived today 5th so all up and running, thanks for your help