cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous amount of time to wait for activation, no online chat, can't get through on phone

frankloweold

Ridiculous amount of time to wait for activation, no online chat, can't get through on phone

No one seems to care. How can you expect to get customers with this service???

This order to switch over from TalkTalk was placed on 7th November and I've not heard a jot since.

I thought TalkTalk were pathetic but this is ridiculous

No problems listed just an incompetent company.

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Ridiculous amount of time to wait for activation, no online chat, can't get through on phone

Apologies for the delay. It looks like our system failed to automatically put your order through to our suppliers.

I can see we've done that now and we'll transfer your service as quick as we can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
paul29

Re: Ridiculous amount of time to wait for activation, no online chat, can't get through on phone

Same her mate. Said they would keep me up to date with emails and texts, not a word. And i paid line rental upfront.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the community forums @paul29

I'm afraid the reason you've not received any updates regarding your orders is because automation seems to have failed to place your orders and it's slipped through the net so to speak.

Leave this with me and I'll get these placed as soon as possible for you and provide an update via your account shortly.

I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay.

In regards to your payment for initial fees/first month of broadband/12 months line rental, this only comes in to effect from when your orders complete, so you'll end up having only paid for the time the service is active from.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
paul29

Cheers Harry B