cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward not arrived 3 months after claim

lharriss

Reward not arrived 3 months after claim

Hello,

I submitted a claim for my Plusnet reward 3 months ago, and received a confirmation email saying that it would be "winging it's way" to me either by email or post. It must have gone the long way round as I still haven't received anything. I'd be very grateful if someone can tell me where it has disappeared to or what I need to do to chase it? thanks very much

7 REPLIES 7
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Reward not arrived 3 months after claim

Hi @lharriss

Please accept my sincerest apologies that you haven't heard anything. 

I have taken personal ownership of this issue and created a complaint ticket for you here

If there is anything else we may assist you within the interim, please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards

kento

I hope you have more luck than me ,I have been waitihg eight days short of a year.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@kento, I can't see anywhere on your account where you've contacted us regarding cashback. Due to the length of time it has been we can't investigate this retrospectively I'm afraid. If you've contacted us within 2 months as per our terms and conditions can you advise roughly when this was so we can listen to the call and we'll go from there.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
kento

i Did not chace this within the two months as I was not aware of the time fram, on the web site says it can take some time, It must have been about four months when I rang and raised the question but heard nothing, It Appears your answer was the reason why,I did ring again, do not no date but would have been a couple of months, I do not see why this was not mentioned when i raised the question back in may of this year,Instead it was put on hold twice 13th may and 20th may and closed after 28 days becouse of no action.The way this has been hadled do not feel I would do referall again.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @kento 

Thanks for the clarification. I assumed you were referring to a reward card/cashback that's discussed in this thread. I'll add a reply to your support ticket 190106716 shortly (after re-opening it), which I hope will help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
kento

The above Help Team member , Has sorted this out,

Thank you.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem at all, I'll reply to the ticket/question on your account soon. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet