cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card?

LewisReed
Hooked

Reward card?

Hi I've not received a rewards card, can someone please look into this for me? Tried ringing customer service but got cut off twice 😔

Thanks

Lewis Reed
Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
LewisReed
Hooked

Re: Reward card?

Still not heard a peep and still can't get through to customer service... Not good treatment for a Brand new customer 😔
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @LewisReed

Apologies you haven't had a response on this yet, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

Thanks. 

LewisReed
Hooked

Hi Mads,

The FAQs say that I should receive an email, (I haven't and yes I've checked junk folder) it also says request one from reward card.com however there is nothing on that site to request one.

Plusnet have sold me a product and at the minute not providing me with it, can you please look into this as a matter of urgency?

Thank you

Lewis Reed
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Thanks for getting back in touch @LewisReed

I've checked over the account and can see you went live 03/12/20 - you should receive an email within 10 day of this, the email will include a redemption link. Please do give us a nudge here if you haven't got an email by 12/12/20 and we can look into this for you. 

Thanks.