cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card scam

Emma22

Reward card scam

Hello,

After waiting and waiting for the promised £50 reward card I have still not received anything after signing up in June. I contacted customer services to be told the link has now expired as an email was sent on the 23rd of June and I didn't respond. This is total rubbish, I have 17 emails from Plusnet and not one of them is on that date or regarding a reward card nor did it go to my junk folder as suggested. Can anyone tell me how I can complain about this please and\or who to contact. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: Reward card scam

Reading the cashback FAQs https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/ I believe you’d have up to 2 months to contact Plusnet if you don’t receive the email to redeem your cashback within 10 days of your service activating, before the email expires. 

mikemcda0620

Re: Reward card scam

Sounds like a very similar situation to me. Sadly I have no advice. I tried the Twitter Plusnet help for a while and now trying the community route. No joy so far. No response at all so far. Keenly looking forward to end of contract so I can leave. Just wanted to let you know you are not the only one