cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Card

Cyrixuk27

Reward Card

Hi

I have recently signed up to Plusnet as a new customer, I was offered a £75.00 Reward Card at sign up but during the sign up and subsequent emails it does not mention the £75.00 reward card anywhere does this mean i was not eligable for the reward card?

Regards 

John

4 REPLIES 4
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: Reward Card

Hi @Cyrixuk27, welcome to the forums!

I've looked on the account for you and sent an email. We send out a redemption email for you to claim this but the account has to be active first. Let us know if you don't receive this as per my email.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
Redrocket1
Dabbler

Same here signed up but no mention in any of the emails or texts about the £75 reward card. 

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

@Redrocket1 We have a helpful guide to our cashback and rewards which may be able to answer your question here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/. If you’re still having trouble, send us a direct message with your account username and we’ll be happy to help

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
Redrocket1
Dabbler

Have read this guide but does the 10 days after activation apply to the reward card as well as the cashback ?