cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resign from my order.

Adamski2000

Resign from my order.

I have ordered broadband and phone line on 31.08 which went live 14.09 assume my 14 days cancellation period counts from 14th as already been dropped to 1-2mb on a second and having bad experience in the past I want to move back to sky.

I am correct?
7 REPLIES 7
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: Resign from my order.

Unfortunately no. The cooling off period starts the day after you ordered the service.
Adamski2000

Thank you Browni.

Oh boy whoever answer by phonecall on Monday better have a nerves from steel. Last time I was waiting month to get me sorted and end up buying my one new router.
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

There are a lot of reports in the forum of slow speeds today so what you are seeing could be part of a bigger problem which hopefully will get sorted soon.
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

It looks like a fairly major network problem which will be affecting all ISP's using the BT network.  Outside of Plusnet control.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry to hear you're looking to cancel.

How does your speed seem since the weekend?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Adamski2000

Much better actually, hopefully it was only temporary. Its generally always few mb slower then sky which I find strange considering its same line. 

Thank you for your interest.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Much better actually, hopefully it was only temporary.

That's good to hear.

Its generally always few mb slower then sky which I find strange considering its same line. 

Sky generally use their own equipment in the exchange, whereas we'd use BTwholesale equipment. Testing your line I can see your router is in sync at the top end of your speed estimates.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet