cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested 23rd May switch date - Old Bband now cut off, No Plusnet router or Bband activation??

FIXED
dcpn

Requested 23rd May switch date - Old Bband now cut off, No Plusnet router or Bband activation??

So I requested the 23rd as the switch date, and was told my old broadband would be working until the switch over.

However, today my BT bband has cut out, presumably because the line has been taken over by Plusnet. But i havent received a router or any update on the new bband service.

Ive never before switched between companies and had this happen.

Am I missing something here?

4 REPLIES 4
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Requested 23rd May switch date - Old Bband now cut off, No Plusnet router or Bband activation??

Fix

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I've checked over your orders and they are set to activate at the latest by midnight tonight.

If you have a BT home hub 2 or upwards you can use this on our network. Click here to view a community post detailing how to do this.

Please let us know how you get on and please accept our sincerest apologies your router hasn't arrive on time. 

Thanks.

dcpn

Re: Requested 23rd May switch date - Old Bband now cut off, No Plusnet router or Bband activation??

Hi Ollie,

Thanks for your reply. I will try my old bt hub tonight when plusnet bband is active.

thanks!

dcpn

My BT hub 4 works just fine with plusnet.

thanks Ollie for the advice.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Glad to hear you're up and running with your BT router.

Apologies that your new router wasn't ordered in a timely manner.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet