cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeated order cancelling

astila

Repeated order cancelling

I placed an order for home phone and broadband a month ago and have just been run round in circles.

The order gets placed, I'm told a change over date, BT (my current supplier) sends me confirmations that the change over is happening and then a couple of days later I get an email saying the order has been cancelled. I'm told that this can happen because of a 'system error' but it has now happened 4 times. Every time it happens the change over date gets pushed further and further back.

The latest thing is that I've recieved an email saying my router is on it's way... Great but you've already sent me one.

It really seems like no one at plus net knows what they're doing, how can it be so difficult? The help ticket just keeps getting put on hold, with no meaningful information about what's happening filtered back to me. You claim to have award winning customer service, but I'm not sure who gave you these awards because you certainly wouldn't get one form me.

It just seems like my order is being blindly replaced without any attempt to resolve the underlying issue.

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Repeated order cancelling

Hi there,

I'm sorry to see this has dragged on for so long and I apologise if some of our communications about this haven't been clear. As I always do, I'll review the contacts and pass on any feedback as necessary.

I'm glad to see the issue has since been sorted. An order is in place to activate your line on 3/4/17 and we'll be able to order your broadband following this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Repeated order cancelling

@LouisaMartin & @Darkfire - 5th one - is the problem of BTw record error really legion or does it just appear that way because I'm looking out for this profile?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.