Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing Contract

Stu2
Hooked

Renewing Contract

After renewing my contract yesterday I received this email 

Question why were plusnet unable to calculate the estimated peak-time speeds for my broadband at the point you placed the order, but we'll continue to process your order as agreed with you.

Question why was my Minimum Guaranteed Speed not available at the point I placed the order but we'll continue to place your order as agreed with you.

My new contract does not include this information should I be signing it with this missing ?Huh

Your broadband speed

Here's all the speed details you need to know.

has an average speed of Mb download.

We weren't able to calculate the estimated peak-time speeds for your broadband at the point you placed the order, but we'll continue to process your order as agreed with you.

Your Minimum Guaranteed Speed wasn't available at the point you placed the order but we'll continue to place your order as agreed with you.

The speeds above are based on data provided by our supplier. Your actual speed may vary and there are a number of things that may affect your broadband speed such as the distance you are from the exchange, phone wiring to and in your home, how busy the Internet and our network are and if you're using multiple devices at the same time - find out why your speeds can vary.

If your download speed is lower than the minimum guaranteed speed and your broadband has been up and running for 14 days or more:
1 REPLY 1
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Renewing Contract

Hi @Stu2, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear the email notification you were sent was missing some information. I can see however that within a  few minutes of this initial email that a contract breakdown was sent to you with moth the estimated speeds and minimum guaranteed speeds which can be seen here.
I hope this helps.