Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal package - No Discount?

FIXED
domino211998
Dabbler

Renewal package - No Discount?

Hi.

Back in June we received an offer to renew an 18 month contract, which would offer us a £5 off deal every month for 18 months - taking the cost from £31.98 to £26.98 per month. It was meant to update on the 3rd of August - but nothing has changed. Surprise surprise though, the contract was renewed successfully. Not cool. Please fix this.
6 REPLIES 6
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Renewal package - No Discount?

Fix

HI domino211998,

Thank you for taking the time to get in contact with us regarding this issue.

I have looked through your account and amended the issue for you. All finding and full explanation into what I have done can be found through this ticket link https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=131231800

domino211998
Dabbler

Thankyou for the quick correction Ben, much appreciated!
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problems and if you need any further assistance then just get in touch and we'll be more than happy to help

pgaallen

Hello, Excuse me but this this is the first entry into a "forum" and not sure if this is the correct procedure, I have just been shocked at the renewal quote and emailed Plusnet but they have bounced my email back as they do not accept emails. so I will copy the email here and hope I get some response from Plusnet. Sorry if this is incorrect procedure.

Hello,

Just thought you could let managers of Plusnet know that Plusnet has certainly not “Done me Proud”

I have been a loyal customer for over 8 years and thought that I just maybe given a “reward deal” or at least a competitive deal to renew my broadband and phone, but no, ( after waiting 12 minutes on the phone and a 2 minute conversation) all that I was offered what was “the best” that the call handler could offer.

It was not even an offer that is open to New Plusnet customers I.e ( free broadband for 12 months and £75.00 cashback for a 12 month contract).

I am disappointed that being “Loyal” does not have any worth in Plusnets organisation, even in these completive times.

I will certainly be cascading my thoughts about this issue to the wider network of my contacts, to make them aware of Plusnets attitude towards existing customers.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@pgaallen

Welcome to the forums.

I have a feeling that the only response you will get off Plusnet staff here is that pricing is not an area that they can discuss and that the only people who can help are the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 (Selecting the option for thinking of leaving).

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi pgaallen,

Unfortunately as @SpendLessTime mentioned, we can't discuss pricing here with you but if you contact our customer options team on 0800 013 2632 then select option 1 then option 2 and they will be able to discuss this in more detail for you.