cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding my order

kskilling

Regarding my order

Hi there
I ordered my phone/broadband service a couple of weeks ago (28th oct). I waited a week for my phone line to be activated which was fine, but I did not receive a date for my broadband activation or an arrival date for the router.

I would like to know where abouts in the process my order is and when I could be expecting it to be activated.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Regarding my order

Hello there.

I'm sorry that you haven't been given a date for your broadband activation yet.

It doesn't look like our automated system has placed it following your phone line activating. Sad I've placed it now and we'll confirm your activation date within the next 24-48 hours when we receive notification from our suppliers.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
kskilling

Thank you. I wasnt overly concerned as it had only been a couple of weeks, but glad I asked now😀
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems. Smiley Sorry about this again, I’ve set myself a reminder to check on things tomorrow to try to keep everything on track now.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I've just had a peek at your fibre order and it's on track for the 23rd.

Let us know how it goes on the day.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet