cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recieved text to say voice service live, but line dead

Santa

Recieved text to say voice service live, but line dead

I received a text message to say my voice service should be live but the line is completely dead, I've even tried the test socket with the same result.

The broadband light is also orage, could someone look into this and see whats going on? I was on hold waiting to speak to someone for over half an hour until I gave up waiting.

3 REPLIES 3
Santa

Re: Recieved text to say voice service live, but line dead

It should have activated last night at midnight, I still have no dial tone it broadband, this isn't a great start.
Santa

Finally able to speak to someone this morning, he said from your end phoneline appears to be active and broadband connection is up, however this isn't possible, when the router is flashing orange and I have NO DIAL TONE!

I have just moved to remote village, and I need to rely on home phone and broadband because mobile coverage is poor, this isn't on, esepcially as I suffor with disabilities and I need to use online shopping for my groceries.

Get an engineer out ASAP to sort this mess!

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @Santa

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your connection and apologies I couldn't reach you over the phone. I've updated your ongoing support ticket here with more info. Please respond via the ticket or via the text message and we can go from there. 

Thanks.