cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently joined - Tag nightmare

sagarpandya82

Recently joined - Tag nightmare

Hey can you help me? I've joined recently but have had no fibre broadband for 13 days now. Which as you can imagine has been a great inconvenience.

There have been various problems along​ the way. Currently there is an issue with tag on the line.

Do you have access to my plusnet account? The username is [Removed]

Thank you.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title to reflect issue.

4 REPLIES 4
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Recently joined - Tag nightmare

Moderator's note:

Post moved to its own thread in My Order for better visibility.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thank you for your post, can you PM your username so I can look into this for you. I do apologise for the issues there have been and hope to have this resolved for you as soon as possible. Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

See the opening post

"Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see."

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Sorry to hear of the problems you're experiencing with your broadband order @sagarpandya82

I've escalated the ticket on your account over to myself and raised an escalation with our suppliers regarding how this matter has been handled.

I see we'd previously raised a TAGS query and escalated this with a manager, however this has now unfortunately been closed advising of an open order on the line, despite there being no open orders showing when searching this on the ordering system.

I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay, I'll continue to monitor this for you and keep you updated via the ticket on your account Here.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet