Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent broadband order

FIXED
Jamesh87

Recent broadband order

Hi,

Recently placed an order to switch my fibrr from sky to plusnet.. that was on the 31/08 other than the initial email ive had no update as to what is happening. The site shows the phone line is active although shows a different phone number than what sky tell me i have? I have opened a ticket but had no response for 5-6 days and trying to phone seems pointless as its always busy
5 REPLIES 5
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Recent broadband order

Fix

Hello @Jamesh87

I am sorry to hear you have had no updates from us in regards to your order. I have had a look into your account and responded to your query, you can see my response on your members portal by Clicking Here

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you.

Jamesh87

Still getting nowhere with this! Phoned today told systems are down so unable to place new order all other orders get rejected.. really fed up also promised to atleast have a call or email to update me this evening and suprise suprise nothing! Cancelling my switch tomorrow morning cant take anymore
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Jamesh87

I am sorry for the delay in picking this post up. I sincerely apologise for the issues you have experienced during our switch to us and really sad to see that you have decided to go ahead with cancelling your account.

If there is any assistance we can offer you in the future, please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Kind Regards,

Jamesh87

Ongoing drama even after cancelling, today my sky fiber was gone and am told by sky its because plusnet havent processed the cancelleation properly and its showing as plusnet have my broadband... so now im stuck with no internet u till i find a new provider nice one!
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Jamesh87 I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having. I have looked into this for you and updated you via a ticket here

Please get back to us if you have any further questions. 

Thanks,