cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really fed up and not impressed with Plusnet!!!

CAO77

Really fed up and not impressed with Plusnet!!!

I made an order to transfer home phone and broadband on 14th August. Selected 2nd Sept for transfer and have had nothing but problems since and no updates from Plusnet unless I physically chase. Fed up now with being kept on hold for over 30 mins again today! Basically, I am currently a John Lewis customer so have had issues because my home phone number is already logged in Plusnets system. Have made several phonecalls chasing this to be told everything sorted. Received my router and told phone line/broadband is now set to activate today, 4th Sept. Received e mail and text confirmation of this 2 days ago with a promise of a text once phone line activated. So far today, I have had no contact to say phone has transferred over its now 17.11pm (I appreciate broadband could take till midnight) however, am doubtful anything is going to happen as my status in member centre is still showing as there may be a problem with your line ( has been at this stays since I ordered phone/broadband) last contact I had with provisions team on 2nd Sept advisor stated there were no problems, couldn't see why my account would have this message and assured me everything set to transfer today!!!! Please can someone help???
4 REPLIES 4
Overscore
Rising Star

Re: Really fed up and not impressed with Plusnet!!!

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your new installation. However, since your modem has arrived then the prospects are good, because the modem is scheduled to arrive a few days before activation.

If you don't have any luck today, midnight, as you say, then post up another message.

CAO77

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm more concerned as I don't even know if the phone line has transferred as have had no communication from Plusnet. From what I can see most customers phone lines are activated A.M on day of transfer?
CAO77

Please can someone advise? It seems nothing has progressed, its now 5th Sept, had no messages from Plusnet and I'm still using my old John Lewis router and accessing broadband?!?! Really bad first impression of Plusnet!!!
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine